|NEW!! 1506 Industrial "Node" PC
Xycom Automation's newest generation of industrial PCs are designed and tested for the tough environments required for plant floor use. Our standard PC configurations meet the strict specifications required for use in hazardous locations and Europe's CE mark. Based on CPU boards designed specifically for industrial automation, these systems provide the capabilities required by demanding applications. With an installed base of over 200,000 systems, our industrial PC products are successfully applied in manufacturing and process environments world-wide.
Superior Video Performance
The on-board AGP graphics controller defaults to 4 MB system RAM which allows full color resolution up to 1280 x 1024 resolution. In addition, the 1506 will automatically share up to 32 MB system RAM to allow full 32-bit color depth and fast 3D rendering and graphics performance.
With up to 1.26GHz Pentium III processors available, the 1506 can drive the most demanding applications. The 1506 ships standard with an 850 MHz Celeron with 128K cache running at 100 MHz bus. Optional 1.0 GHz with 256K cache and 1.26GHz with 512K cache, both running at 133 MHz bus, are available options.
Fits Your Needs
The 1506 can be configured many different ways. With four available expansion slots – three ¾-length (1 PCI, 1 ISA, and 1 either ISA or PCI), and one ½-length PCI, many cost effective, industry standard options are easily integrated. The optional dual hard drive, externally accessible Compact Flash, or external drive bay connector provide the storage solution you require. Additionally the CD-ROM can be upgraded to a read/write drive so that even more storage and/or backup options are available. The optional 9000-XBAY allows you to externally mount any two IDE devices without requiring a power supply or unreliable cabling.
Meets High Standards
To survive on the plant floor, the 1506 meets FCC, UL, cUL, and European CE mark requirements for industrial automation equipment. Xycom Automation leads the industry in reliability, service, and support with an optional five year warranty available.
- AGP graphics with base 4 MB system RAM
- Automatically shares up to 32 MB with system RAM
- Intel® Celeron® and Pentium® III options up to 1.26GHz
- Up to 512 MB DRAM
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet port
- RS-232 port
- RS-232 or RS485 port
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse port
- USB port
- VGA port (supports simultaneous display with additional monitor)
- Four available expansion slots:
- Three ¾-length (1 PCI, 1 ISA, and 1 either ISA or PCI)
- One ½-length PCI
- DOC 2000 socket
- CD-ROM and Floppy with optional CD-R/W upgrade
- Easily removable 20 GB hard drive
- Secondary IDE Drive options (choice of one):
- Dual hard drives
- Externally accessible CompactFlash™ options up to 512MB
- External Drive bay connector for 9000-XBAY
- UL listed for hazardous locations: Class I Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II Division 2, Groups F and G
- Pre-loaded with MS-DOS®, Windows 98®, Windows® NT, or Windows® 2000 (with multi-language support for 2000 only)
Please refer to product datasheet (below) for Product mounting Dimensions, Specifications and Ratings.